Followers

Thursday 29 September 2016

Challenge #24 Mostly Blue Winners

Hello Everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our last challenge. We had a great time visiting your blogs and seeing your creations.

I am so pleased to be able to announce the Winners

So here we go.......

The Random Winner is 

#16 Kleido


The Chosen Winner is

#2 Chrissyxx

Congratulations to you both

Once again this was so hard to choose but The Top 3 in entry number order is......

#5 Mary Marsh 

#6 niki1

#15 TRACEYMO

and The DT Favourite as chosen by Geesje  is......

#32 Crea Astrid 
 
Please grab your badges from the Sidebar to display on your blog!

Well done to everyone.  There will be a new challenge starting today, please come back and check out or next challenge theme and play along!

3 comments:

  1. I've just switch my computer on! Yours in the first I've read this morning..What a lovely surprise. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your 'blue' Challenge.
    Congratulations to ALL.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun that I was chosen as Geesje DT favorite. Congratulations ladies.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the TOP3 !
    Congrats to the winners and ladies of the TOP3 !
    niki1

    ReplyDelete